This blog has been and will be many things. Enjoy the variety of my ever-changing life!

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

It's just not France without a strike.

We finally made it out to the science and industry museum, only to find out that the cleaning staff are on strike. We still went in, though, because we desperately needed the museum to finish the culture and civ class. The nettoyage had literally scattered paper and confetti everywhere and were sitting in the lobby of the museum looking sullen and handing out flyers. The museum itself ended up being a lot like the Richmond Children's Science Museum. I learned a lot about the ancient Gauls and earthquakes and then genetics. Wooooo science.

I also mailed the last of the postcards today, but my stamps said china even though I asked for ones to the US, so who knows if they'll actually make t to the states. It's the thought that counts right? Sorry these last posts have been short, I am behind on writing and I want to be done by Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment