This blog has been and will be many things. Enjoy the variety of my ever-changing life!

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Blogger issues!

My phone stopped recognizing the server over the weekend, but now it seems to be working though the homepage for google has changed itself to French. On Saturday, I looked at different architecture including a gorgeous office park, an interesting building dedicated to Arab culture, and a future forward sports complex that I didn't really like. I also bought my first pair of French heels. My next task is to master walking in them on cobblestones. Eep.

Sunday meant another day of hardcore journaling in La Caféothèque. They play such great music there (mostly American music) so it was great! Bob Dylan and Mumford and Sons make great coffee house jams. I only have two more long papers to do for culture and civ!

1 comment:

  1. one word: SHOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! okay, so one word with a bunch of exclamations...

    ReplyDelete