This blog has been and will be many things. Enjoy the variety of my ever-changing life!

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Nothing like slamming into a wall!

Hello dear readers! If you thought I'd forgotten about you, you were probably right. Life as an engineering student leaves very little room for anything except homework, eating, and sleeping. If I'm lucky, I can squeeze in a lunch date, a power nap, laundry, or a run. Professors don't waste any time easing you into the workload sophomore year, and it's taking me a week or two to become used to it again. Since I last blogged, I've climbed another mountain, watched a sunset from bald knob, had a bonfire on wind rock, held a baby squirrel, sprinted across campus and through construction sites with my old calc professor, harassed/helped my mentees (they love me, really), raised $100 for relay for life, been thrown in the air at two football games, managed to lose my lovely purple raincoat, hosted a vlog for my living learning community, received my official ISE ambassador blueberry polo, and made the decision to join the triathlon club amongst other everyday adventures. I've also met so many fun new people! I just really love college, crazy classes and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment